Spring has always been a good motivation for women to be in a good shape. Spring can be a new start for changing your perspective and outlooks. It is time to take a deep breath, change the way you look and the ways you usually live your life.
Rainy, useless days with limitation of exercises and melancholy are over; spring is whispering a new journey of efficiency and good strategy to be fit and full of life. First of all do not panic if you have no idea where to start and how to start living a healthy life. Moreover, it is not easy to change your life’s bad habits in one moment. So, take it reasonably.
Take look around with positive energy and change your thinking about your lifestyle. Ask yourself; “why do I want to change my way of life? What I can do to make my life better and healthier? How can I cope with anxiety and stress to start a new path and stick to it forever?”
• Strategy is a good way to start. It should be efficient, accurate, and committed.
• Desire is a significant feeling that should live inside of you. Without desire and efficient energy your strategy will collapse quickly.
• Discipline is a substantial factor to include to your daily routine. Without discipline is never achievement. And in our case, you want to see healthy results during your journey.
Eating habit is an issue that hard to change. So, you have to be very careful with choices of food. You want to be sure that your mind and body stay healthy and strong.
•Have breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Do not skip this meal. Your body needs this energetic meal after sleeping. During sleep, your metabolism slowdowns and does not speed back until you eat healthy breakfast. That is why I recommend having breakfast first thing in the morning.
• Eat often, but small portions. Eat 7-8 times per day, but small portions. It will increase your metabolism and prolong your energy for the day.
• Eat slowly. Try to not swallow food fast. Enjoy your meal, so your body can have time to digest previous piece of food. It will help you prevent overeating. This way you get full quicker.
• Cut calories. Strongly recommend to forget sugary snacks, greasy Chinese food, succulent Italian pasta with Alfredo souse, and many ingredients that contain high fat percentage and are full of sugars and unhealthy corn syrup.
• Eat more protein. Include in your menu grilled or boiled chicken, any kinds of fish, low fat cottage cheese, meat that contain low percentage of fat, egg whites, beans, and nuts that contain unsaturated fat.
• Eat more fiber. Try to choose the right ingredients that contain high percentage of fiber. For example, if you love pasta than the best choice is Barilla Plus pasta product that is low in fat, low in calories, and sodium free. Eat brown rice; the best choice to use is LundbergR rice product, which contains zero saturated fat, zero sugar, and 4g of protein. Of course, include all kind of organic vegetables and fruits.
• Drink much water. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Try to opt the water than sodas or juices.
Working out is as very important as the right eating. Exercising is a good balance to addition to the right choices of food. Make sure that exercising becomes your best friend daily.
• Take the stairs. Instead of taking elevator in the building office, take the stairs if you are going one or two floors.
•Try to do something during the day. Do not sit around in your off day or week-ends, watching TV, do anything what can make you busy. For example, clean the house, clean your garden or garage, or play tennis with your kids or friends.
•Take a fresh walk. Walking can substitute treadmill when you do cardio. Go for a walk in your subdivision early morning, and before you go to bed.
• Find time to go to gym. Gym is a perfect place to really understand the significance of working out. Take your friend with you and make it happen.
• Exercise at home. Here are some home tips to tight your body quickly. 10 -15 push-ups are good for your body. It increases your strength, and helps your muscles to grow. Crunches are one of the most common exercises for the abdominal muscles. You can perform them anywhere you stay or live.
How to Do an Abdominal Crunch — powered by eHow.com
• Yoga. Doing yoga can bring many benefits to your body. It helps your body become more flexible and stronger, and toning your muscles, reducing stress and depression.
Well, there are many other advices and tips we could talk about. It is a broad topic that contains various healthy ways how to change your lifestyle. The main factor of changing your life is to start your healthy journey and stick to it for the rest of your life. It is time; go!
Latest posts by Janna Baker (see all)
- Summer’s Going – Understanding The Importance of Vitamin D - October 29, 2013
- How To Begin A Home Detox - October 29, 2013
- New It Works Greens With Berry and Orange Flavors - July 11, 2013